Occupy White Walls review
15 GB available space
Occupy White Walls Review
Occupy White Walls is an app by StikiPixels. Occupy White Walls was first published on . It is accessible on Steam, Other.
In Occupy White Walls, you can create a museum and curate its contents. Construct a space, fill it with art that is personal to you, and open its doors to welcome the world! OWW is powered by a first-of-its-kind art discovery AI called DAISY and has a fun, creative, and grown-up player community. (just don’t call it ‘Hipster Minecraft’ )
- Build in a creative sandbox environment with thousands of unique assets. There is no limit to your creativity.
- A grownup community with entertaining and inspiring personalities
- Explore tens of thousands of inspiring, creative spaces created by players
- Collaborative building - Build with friends (or strangers)
- Pixel Art Galore - Get creative and create custom art with interactive mosaics
- DAISY, a groundbreaking art discovery AI- Discover art you never knew you'd like without needing any prior art knowledge
- MAISY(DAISY's little sister)- an AI to help you find similar artworks
- Discover artworks from historical masters like Monet to artworks from a vast array of contemporary artists from an ever-growing database of tens of thousands of artworks.
- OWW for artists - Upload your art into the game and discover new audiences using the power of DAISY, AI. Kultura http://www.oww.io/artists
- Visit the Plaza and see what strange new assets Larry and Peggy offer daily