Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders review
800 MB available space
Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders Review
Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders is an application by Atypical Games. Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders was first published on . The app is currently available on Steam.
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE WWII AIR COMBAT GAME!
You’ll participate in visceral dogfights, protect cities and fleets, bomb enemy structures and even fly through tunnels. Everything is set up in accurately recreated real life locations like Pearl Harbor, Coast of Dover, Midway, Germany and France.
Take off and land on landing strips and carriers. You will fly in fully recreated cities with realistic weather, accurate atmospheric scattering with aerial perspective and highly detailed planes with interactive cockpits.
Huge historic Fleet
Fly highly detailed WWII top aces planes. Watch the progressive damage affecting planes and finally being shredded into pieces.
Huge Collection Of Cross-platform Online Modes
Invite your friends to play online! Choose between cooperative and competitive modes: Survival, Last Man Standing, Free Flight, Free for All, Team Match, Capture the Flag and Defend the base. Play with your friends regardless of the platform (available on iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, Linux).
- 3 singleplayer campaigns with a total of 17 missions, recreating historical events from WW2.
- 5 tutorials explaining how to play the game
- online internet multiplayer and local LAN multiplayer
- 29 planes each with 3 different stat versions (meaning 87 planes, all included in the game, no DLC)
- 8 different play modes, accessible either in multiplayer or singleplayer (against AI bots)
- endless mode (survival) against the AI bots, alone or with your friends
- exploration mode with no enemies
- customizable plane weapons (10 weapons plus acrobatic smoke)
- customizable plane paint job
- support for gamepads and joysticks (simple or HOTAS setup)
- fully customizable controls